Bake Me a Wish Review

And the winner is.....#5!!!!! I will be contacting the winner by email!



















Yesterday, the UPS man knocked at my door and I squealed with delight! Yes, you can remind me of that later on, lol! But the reason for the squeal? He was delivering my Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake! (Picture above) The cake was positively divine! I had a little wedge, but you see, the rest of my family was home plus a couple of our married college age kids were dining with us and that cake was gone before you could say, "Would you like a slice?"

Here is a description of the Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake by Bake Me a Wish :

Our moist & fudgy brownie cake goes through three chocolate "passes" before it's "done": first it's enrobed in rich chocolate, then it gets completely blanketed with a shower of dark chocolate shaves; last, the cake is finished with milk and dark chocolate glazes drizzled all over and the Belgian chocolate plaque of your choice; for a brownie dessert that's over-the-top-triple-delicious!

Bake Me a Wish has graciously offered a ONE WINNER a Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake of their very own!

Let me give you some important information about Bake Me a Wish!

Bake Me a Wish! (www.bakemeawish.com) is the premium nationwide service for delivery of gourmet birthday cakes. The cakes are absolutely delicious, bound to impress and are made with only the finest, freshest ingredients by an award-winning family run New York bakery that also supplies pastries to some of Manhattan's most elite restaurants. The packaging is lovely and very high end. So if you are heading to a summer BBQ and want to impress your host, this is absolutely the dessert to bring.


A GREAT CAUSE & SOMETHING SWEET FOR OUR TROOPS


“Operation: Birthday Cake”

5% of any cake order goes to Bake Me A Wish!’s Operation: Birthday Cake, which, together with their partner Soldiers’ Angels donates birthday cakes each month to soldiers overseas who are having a birthday. As you can imagine it is a great morale booster to a soldier to be remembered on their birthday. Click here to see more on this sweet cause (I suggest grabbing some tissues.)

http://www.bakemeawish.com/banner/Presentation/OBC-SoldierResponse.pdf


www.bakemeawish.com has tons of cakes to choose from but here are some popular picks and links!

Boston Cream Cake

http://www.bakemeawish.com/cakes-boston_cream_cake-35.php?occasion_id=1


Red Velvet Chocolate Cake

http://www.bakemeawish.com/cakes-red_velvet_chocolate_cake-25.php?occasion_id=1


Tiramisu Classico Cake

http://www.bakemeawish.com/cakes-tiramisu_classico_cake-21.php?occasion_id=1


Viennese Coffee Cake with Raspberry Filling

http://www.bakemeawish.com/cakes-viennese_coffee_cake__raspberry_flavor-43.php?military=yes&occasion_id=1



Want to Buy?
Go to Bake Me a Wish's website and choose which decadent cake you'd like to order!



How do you win one of these great cakes??

*Make sure you include your email address with each post so its easy for me to contact you*

First: Go to Bake Me a Wish and look around at all of their great cakes and coffee cakes. Come back here and tell me which one you'd love to try! (This is a required entry)

  • Sign up for Bake Me a Wish Newsletter. (1 Entry)
  • Follow Lollypops and Lizards. (1 entry)
  • Sign up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed (3 entries!)
  • Put Lollypops and Lizards button on your blog. (1 entry)
  • Follow Lollypops and Lizards on Twitter (1 entry)
  • Follow Lollypops and Lizards on Facebook (1 entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway on your blog! Be sure and put the link to the post in your entry! (4 entries!)
That's 12 opportunities to win the Triple Chocolate Enrobed Brownie Cake!

The winner will be chosen through Random.org on July 10, 2009 @ midnight CST!







Comments

That is a wonderful thing they do for our troops! I checked out the site, and chocolate wins everytime! The triple choc enrobed... is what I would pick. The July 10 deadline also happens to be my b-day, so I'm feelin' lucky.
:)
And I took a button. (I'd follow, but I must be blind and can't see it...)
Anonymous said…
They had me at "Magic Bar Brownie Cake"!

yayaorangenanny@yahoo.com
Heathahlee said…
Oh, my goodness. Red Velvet cake. All the way. : ) Coconut cream and carrot cake look good, too, but that cream cheese frosting...heaven! : )
Heathahlee said…
I just put your button on my bloglist!
Heathahlee said…
And I now follow you! : )
Jacqueline said…
I'm your 100th follower!! Congrats :)
Amanda said…
I have been on the Bake Me a Wish site before and can't stay there for long without fear of ordering one of everything! But the Peanut Butter Mousse Torte would be a HUGE hit at our house! We are peanut butter-holics!
Amanda said…
I now get the Bake Me a Wish Newsletter....that could be dangerous!
Amanda said…
I found Lollypops adn Lizards through Our Homeschool Fun and am now a follower! Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
Amanda said…
I am following your tweets!
http://twitter.com/NavyLady6894
Amanda said…
I'm a facebook follower too! I have to say I am a little sad at how many social networks I belong to! HA HA!
Julie said…
The Smore Brownie Cake makes me drool

aunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie said…
I am a follower of your blog

aunteegem@yahoo.com
Susana said…
I would get the Smores Brownie Cake

Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
customblog@gmail.com
Susana said…
I follow your blog through google reader.

Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
customblog@gmail.com
Susana said…
I blogged about your giveaway at Friday's Gracious Giveaways today, 07/03!

Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
customblog@gmail.com
Amy said…
Mmm I would have to go with the peanut butter one!
Heather said…
Oh! I think I'd love the coconut one!! My kids would probably like chocolate, but I haven't had coconut in ages:)Neat to read your blog--we are blended fam of 6 too!(And still alive!)
Heather said…
Following you on twitter
Heather said…
I subscribed to your feed. quinnschilling@gmail.com
Heather said…
I subscribed to your feed. quinnschilling@gmail.com
Heather said…
I subscribed to your feed. quinnschilling@gmail.com
Goat Gal said…
Ok the Magic Bar Brownie Cake looks divine!

sarahlscott@gmail.com
Julie said…
Super giveaway! I'd definitely be squealing if that came to my door too! I'm thinking the Tiramisu Classico Cake is calling my name!
Julie said…
I'm your follower now :)
Julie said…
And I'm following you on twitter.
OMG!!! You seriously hit it right on with that Chocolate Enrobed Bronie Cake!!! Seriously! I am pregnant and craving chocolate constantly. And would gobble it all up before my husband even knew it was here, lol!

So I looked around and the Peanut Butter Mousse cake looks pretty tasty too.

YUMMMM!!!!

Fabulous giveaway! Thanks!!

kimerella_2000@yahoo.com
Signed up for the bake me a wish newsletter. :o)

kimerella_2000@yahoo.com
OK, I follow you on twitter!!!!

kimerella_2000@yahoo.com
Melissa said…
The triple chocolate enrobed brownie cake is one of my favorites, but the Tiramisu Classico Cake looks great too!
Tamara B. said…
Their Peanut Butter Mousse cake looks too good to be true. Such beautiful cakes.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Tamara B. said…
I signed up for Bake Me a Wish Newsletter.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Tamara B. said…
I follow Lollypops and Lizards
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Tamara B. said…
#1, I signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Tamara B. said…
#2, I signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Tamara B. said…
#3, I signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
Marie said…
I really want the Magic Bar Brownie Cake!!

marielay@gmail.com
Marie said…
I also follow you on twitter -- doodlebug40.

marielay@gmail.com
C.G. the Foodie said…
This is such a great bakery! I am a red velvet fanatic but it really all looks so good. But Red Velvet would be my choice. Yum!
C.G. the Foodie said…
http://whoiamuncovering.blogspot.com/

I added your button!!
C.G. the Foodie said…
I posted your contest at the top of my blog!

http://whoiamuncovering.blogspot.com/
C.G. the Foodie said…
I am now following you!

And I tweeted (twitter.com/UncoveringFood)
Rikki said…
the coconut cream. no, wait, the carrot cake. absolutely. no, no, the red velvet cake. *sigh*
Rikki said…
I am now following you on twitter (rikkifish)
Lola said…
I'm going to go with the Chocolate Mousse Tort. My birthday is coming up July 24th, so I'm crossing my fingers!

lolasdiner@yahoo.com

(PS, Thank you for voting for me in the Dork-Off!)
Lola said…
I'm following you on Twitter.

lolasdiner@yahoo.com
Lola said…
I am now a follower of your blog.

lolasdiner@yahoo.com
I had to come back to show my hubster the cake he won't get to try, hehehe!!! He said... yeah, you haven't won it yet, lol! And I realized I didn't follow your blog. So I do now, yay!! Another entry!! :o)
Kelli W said…
The Magic Bar Brownie cake looks SUPER yummy!
How did you find Bake Me A Wish? I love their mission - good works =) I love finding anything chocolate!
Reeni said…
Came from SITS to say hi! I would order the magic bar brownie cake! Scrumptious!
Linda said…
I'd like to try the Magic Bar Brownie Cake. Thanks
Carma Sez said…
the cookies & cream cake is calling my name :D
wigget said…
i'd like to try the Magic Bar Brownie Cake
Leslie M. said…
I'm a chocoholic!! I would choose the
Chocolate Mousse Torte Cake

Two chocolate layers filled with luscious chocolate whipped cream mousse, then covered with milk chocolate frosting and a dark chocolate glaze. Garnished with fudge rosettes and dark chocolate shaves.
YUM!!
Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie M. said…
I Signed up for Bake Me a Wish Newsletter

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie M. said…
#1 I'm Signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie M. said…
#2 I'm Signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie M. said…
#3 I'm Signed up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie M. said…
Leslie Mayorga is Following Lollypops and Lizards on Facebook

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Andrea said…
OK, my entries:

* Sign up for Bake Me a Wish Newsletter. (1 Entry) DONE!
* Follow Lollypops and Lizards. (1 entry) DONE!
* Sign up for Lollypops and Lizards Feed (3 entries!) DONE!
* Blog about this giveaway on your blog! Be sure and put the link to the post in your entry! (4 entries!) DONE!

http://goodgirlgoneredneck.blogspot.com

Sorry to put them all in one comment, it was the only way I could track it all! I think that's 9, yay!!! Thanks for the cool chance, their cakes look GREAT and they do an incredible thing, supporting the troops as they do!

Oh, and I would love to try the Triple Chocolate cake, but the nice wife in me would like the Red Velvet one for my hubby, since that's his favorite!!
Oh, yum! The magic bar brownie cake with butterscotch, coconut and pecans??? Sounds like it's to die for! Thanks for a great contest.

chappyandalexa AT earthlink DOT net
Anonymous said…
I'd order the Viennese Coffee Cake - Raspberry
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said…
I follow you
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said…
I follow you on Twitter as cezovski
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said…
I signed up for Lollypops & Lizards feed #1
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said…
I signed up for Lollypops & Lizards feed #2
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Anonymous said…
I signed up for Lollypops & Lizards feed #3
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net